Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Si-tex sp110 w/ mechanical drive or hydro drive? Raymarine p70r head w/ x-10 corepack, hydro drive? Right now I will be switching over to hydro steering unless someone has a positive experience with the mechanical Si-tex with will do 15,400# displacement. My boat has around 10,500# w/ Bravo 2 outdrive (which is bigger than normal). Any comments would be great!
  2. Agreed! Unfortunately Bri we don't fish close enough to either end of the lake to make a diff in the L.O.C. Entries may go down in the mid part of the lake now more than ever. Also, when I get 40th place in the salmon div. I'm taking that $10 to the bank!!!!!
  3. 2- Sterns child type 1 1- jim-bouy adult type 1 5- Sterns adult type 1 All coast guard approved and in good-great shape. Type 1 vests are required for charter capt's. 6 adult vests......$25/each 2 child vests.......$20/each These are 40-60% off new ones!
  4. 2 - Bert's Ratcheting Rod Holders in great shape. $100.00/pair.......shipping extra
  5. Stainless 30 deg gimbal mounts. Tracks with rod holders or downriggers will work on these. Great shape. $50.00/pair .....shipping extra
  6. Niagara county has some kind of law that prohibits marinas from charging more than .10 cents over gas stations inland. I believe that's it but I could be wrong. [ Post made via Android ]
  7. 50# big game [ Post made via Android ]
  8. I have one that I used on my other boat before selling last year and it's awesome other than a smaller screen size. I still have it and may put on my new ride as a backup or for the gps.
  9. My family and I will be there. Stop down guys I'm sure it would be a good time shooting the bull with each other. [ Post made via Android ]
  10. You don't need the 40's for wire. Get the 30lc's. I've had them for 2 seasons and love them. [ Post made via Android ]
  11. You can bet your ass that my machine is going up this year! My wife wants her own machine. [ Post made via Android ]
  12. 4 wheeler pics [ Post made via Android ]
  13. K. Buddy [ Post made via Android ]
  14. 3 storage boxes for up to 9" x 14" size plano organizers. all with handles. $20.00 for all 3. 585.370.8068
  15. These slide into where your seats go on the floor of your boat. Great for the bow when working your trolling motor bass fishing or just panfishing. $60/you pick, either one. 585.370.8068
  16. SOLD 2 Church Walleye Boards.............................$35.00 2 Off Shore side-planer SST.........................$35.00 2 Off Shore side-planer yellow with flags.......$35.00 All 6/ $90.00 SOLD Great condition and Steeler blanket not incl. lol 585.370.8068
  17. 1 Daiwa Great Lakes System Graphite Eliminator rigger rod. 8 & 1/2' long and light action (12-20#). Color Black. Great condition and hardly ever used. 585.370.8068 $20 Firm
  18. Two type I child offshore life vests in good condition. If your going to be or want to be a charter captain, you WILL need these on your boat. 585.370.8068 $40.00/both
  19. How bout some pics of the 4 wheelers please.
  20. 1 year old Clam Kenai 1 man flip over that was used 3 times last season. I thought I could deal with downsizing from my 2 man, but I need the room a 2 man gives me. Also, I have found my kid likes ice fishing now, so I kept using the 2 man. This has a metal yard stick I screwed to the front for measuring fish, along with cup and tackle holders that are a part of the sled. I have also added the Clam runners for the bottom to reduce wear on the tub. It will have a few holes in it from the tow bar and rod holders I took out, but it is great otherwise.(rod holders not included) This is a $280.00 plus tax unit w/ the runners installed. This is a ready to fish shelter that you don't have to spend 3 hours putting together. 585.370.8068 Scott $180.00 Firm
  21. Ask Ray.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  22. Indian Mountain used to carry them. Haven't been there in a couple years though. Gander did have them but I scooped a few packs up. [ Post made via Android ]
  23. Happy Birthday to my Jackwagon buddy! [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...