Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. My opinion.... they make it sound like a no brainer to spend the extra weekend and $200. I honestly could not see myself or most of the rest of the class to ever use it. A couple of us didn't do it and still see no reason to. Dennis and his crew are nice people but they make you feel guilty in front of the class if you don't and I didn't. Just my 2 cents. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. I'm in Tim's boat. I too am an addict and am currently looking for a sponsor.maybe we can help each other. Keep your hands in your pockets brothers. [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Hey Steve, did you get a different boat? I don't remember a tuna tower.
  4. Good luck with the blowboat club. They are not very nice to us fishermen. We tried arranging docking last year that fell on deaf ears. 1 guy was able to dock there last year cause he knew someone. [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Silver Fox

    ICE?????

    Their NUCKING FUTS!
  6. It kicks ARSE!!!!! Like my Dad say's all the time...."MORE RODS"!
  7. Great trip & Great guys on this trip. As Johnny said, Fishing sucked. Caught 1 Eye and lost 2 others friday night on Big Bay. Saturday I moved around a ton all day and only got a few perch on Hay Bay. Sunday morning worked my ass off all morning on Big Bay and only got a few perch. I stayed with the 3/4 oz spoons most of the weekend in hopes for less perch and a wall hanger Eye, but didn't happen this time. I'm confident it will though. Me and my Grand Marnier "night caps" will be back again many times for sure. The boys heading out onto Big Bay off Point Anne My 7.5# 27" Eye. No ice on the river. Brian's 9.1# 27" Eye.
  8. I agree, 1 division. In this format, the AM division only means you pay less. I would say 1 division @ $60-$80.
  9. Sounds like a plan. Less skeets to deal with. [ Post made via Android ]
  10. Okay, it's official, I'm ready now!
  11. We've been going up to nutz corners for dinner. We could do a cookout if the skeets aren't as bad as last year. The year before their wasn't a Skeeter problem and I stayed on the boat overnight. Not last year! [ Post made via Android ]
  12. Yeah, what he said. [ Post made via Android ]
  13. Cool Joe, I'll get ya a nostril fly without boogers for ya!
  14. Happy Birthday Jeff
  15. I don't feel too comfy with 3" of ice on top of water thats over my head. Another day and another way my man.
  16. Sucked
  17. DEC was there too.
  18. Time to come up with a color combo to give me for your new fly! We've gotta run with this one.
  19. Oh my god! It doesn't shock me at all. Brains not needed. [ Post made via Android ]
  20. Sorry, can't do anything about it. We don't get any from the east end anyways. I think our tourneys were the same weekend last year and we may have only lost 1 boat. [ Post made via Android ]
  21. That whole bay is pike friendly. No one spot is the best. We were there because our butts weren't going past the point. [ Post made via Android ]
  22. This year the 3rd Annual Sandy Creek Shoutout will be July 28th. Each year we are trying to keep it the weekend after the Sodus Pro-Am. Hopefully, announcing this early will help you guys plan tour summer. We will again, get in touch with our generous sponsers for their help in making this a fun and growing tournament. I think we were almost at 40 teams last year, but I don't remember. Also, we will talk about trying to do the big fish Sunday again. Last year it was cancelled due to wind.
  23. This year the 3rd Annual Sandy Creek Shootout will be July 28th. Each year we are trying to keep it the weekend after the Sodus Pro-Am. Hopefully, announcing this early will help you guys plan tour summer. We will again, get in touch with our generous sponsers for their help in making this a fun and growing tournament. I think we were almost at 40 teams last year, but I don't remember. Also, we will talk about trying to do the big fish Sunday again. Last year it was cancelled due to wind.
  24. Legacy and I finally did some ice fishing! Got about 6 Perch, 6 Blugill and 3 Pike. Biggest was 34" & 12#. Ice was about 4" and water was very stained. Great to be out though. Back at it Sunday.
  25. I'm going with 6# braid with a 6# floro leader. And I'm not going back to gander again to switch. All the guys in the Midwest use it and I've never heard them say anything over 8#. From what I've been hearing, the Ave eye has been 4#. If I break off a double digit eye, all 20 of you guys can get in a line to take turns kicking me in the ass! [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...