Jump to content

Glenn -Brazee

Members
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Glenn -Brazee

  1. Yesterday afternoon? You sure? Hmm, 19 hrs ago listed… just saying.. if so you win.
  2. Capt. Lou, apparently PMs aren’t being received. I’m an honest member and didn’t want to share sensitive information over the site, there have been some scammers. Please let me know if selling to first member responded or other…
  3. Wow.. going to jam me on the sale? PMs working on my end..
  4. Says sent 3 hours ago.. sold. Just trying to keep info on pm..
  5. Very cool Brian.. you’re the man of ingenuity.
  6. You can’t beat Greg Dale “Troubles” on this site. Makes what you want and quality stuff. Check out his classified listings. 👍
  7. PM sent
  8. Thank you both for the response. I will give it a shot to repair some of those older cowbells this winter.
  9. Hoping someone can chime in..looking to replace the steel leaders of some of my kinked beat up,older S&S, Hammerhead larger type lake trolls. Wondering what size, test, steel leader material to use. Any difference in using coated vs steel as have some with both. Thanks in advance.
  10. If not, send me a PM I have a pair of old style.
  11. Greg, I’ll take these.. PM sent
  12. Sounds like a good promo item, buy Gamblers rigs and add free “Greaser Releaser” of course weight not included..
  13. PM sent
  14. https://www.ebay.com/itm/284216563343 Saw this might be what your looking for.. price is steep but has one. I think Color 07 is Tiger Roan. Good luck.
  15. Creek Road Bait and Tackle 4419 Creek Rd Lewiston NY 14092 best to call for hours 716-807-6111 Lisa. Used several times on Niagara trips had what I needed. Good luck.
  16. pm’d again. Payment sent.
  17. Very sad news. A great loss to the Lake Ontario/ Mexico area. Condolences to the family.
  18. Recent article about the disease. DEC is requesting reports of the dead deer found. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/deadly-deer-disease-found-in-jefferson-county/ar-AAOIkN7
  19. I’ll take the 1&2 rigs, glow/white glow and glow/ clear UV
  20. Gregg I’ll take these, PM sent with other stuff
×
×
  • Create New...