Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. 300 shipped if they arnt sold?
  2. Let me know what you want to get rid of, I got a blank canvas of a boat and I need to rig it up... Looking for everything rods reels dipsy divers spons flys downriggers and a probe. Let me know!!!!
  3. I would want two downriggers, the rod holders, and the probe
  4. Do you want to sell just the gear?
  5. If no one else hits you up I'll pay $200 and come pick them up!
  6. Will you take 100 for both?
  7. YOU didn't donate anything.... Everyone else on the boat did haha
  8. Don't go out alone, il always down to fish and I'm like 10 min from Ibay
  9. We got a beautiful steelhead, only 5lbs but the colors it had were amazing
  10. That's gonna be me tomorrow
  11. I have some money for you, can I meet you at the gas station on Latta and 390 Wednesday around 3:30
  12. Rob, Matt or Brian are any of you guys close to Greece?
  13. Good registration, light enough for two people to handle, fits in the back of a pickup
  14. What do you have left? I didn't see this till now
  15. 85fow 50feet down green frog spoon north of Ibay
×
×
  • Create New...