Jump to content

fcboats

Members
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fcboats

  1. I love it when someone has intimate knowledge on the subject and yet someone who has an opinion that differs with said knowledge disagrees. Yet their second sentence states "I’d like to hear everyone’s take on this." Seems to be the common theme. Opinions trump fact (not a play on words but fitting).
  2. Random thought Tuesday....
  3. The key point that has already been stated is that the electrical infrastructure is insufficient to support this. There are always threats of brownouts in the summer when AC units overpower the grid. We all know what the additional load from a home charger will impose on the system. Second question is what additional tax will be imposed not only to support this overhaul, but also will be transferred from the taxes imposed on gasoline for road maintenance? And that will be placed on every citizen, whether they like it or not.
  4. fcboats

    Gas

    And I'm sure you believe the 3 guys involved in killing Ahmaud Arbery will be dismissed too. It is Ahmaud's fault for trying to be fit while two fat ****s killed him.
  5. fcboats

    Gas

  6. To list an ad in the boat classifieds, you now have to pay at $89 fee?
  7. They are referring to the Ontario record. This is the current holder: Coho Salmon (recordfishcanada.com)
  8. Thanks for the clarification. My response was based on what was identified in 2020 and I was unaware of the COVID restrictions extended to boats and fishing water of each country. Strange that there were CDN's able to fish US waters this spring without incident. And for whatever reason, I know that the 1000 Islands St. Lawrence area has been a bit of a hot point in the past several years for anglers. I was aware of confiscations due to angling in CDN waters without the proper angling licenses in the past but not with proper paperwork. Strange.
  9. Not 100% accurate. US anglers are fine as long as they do not plan on docking in Canada. All that is required is a CAN fishing license. Similar applies to CAN anglers who wish to fish in US waters - they require a US license. No baiting of birds are allowed in CAN waters.
  10. I have a bunch.
  11. So true - depends on the years of manufacture as well. I knew of an individual who went through 4 powerheads under warranty. How sad is that.
  12. Serious question - are you related to this guy?
  13. Just as titled. From what I'm seeing for reports on both the north and south shore, this year appears to be much worse for catches of "typical" sized kings. Lots of skippers and 6lb fish being reported but not too many teenagers. Thoughts?
  14. I wouldn't say that the response about charges is an opinion but fact. Your reply was an opinion.
  15. Yes - cheap plastic made in China models. Are those made of cedar? Handmade and hand painted? Are those collector pieces? If you knew anything about original Lyman lures and their value, you wouldn't have posted that. It's like comparing a Tekota to a Magda 30. I thought this was Lake Ontario United, not the good 'ole boys club. Just as united as, well......you know. BTW, F.T.P.
  16. F.T.P.
  17. F.T.P.
  18. F.T.P.
  19. F.T.P.
  20. F.T.P.
  21. F.T.P.
  22. What a great price. If the border was open, I'd come to get this. Same sled in Ontario would be $2500 ($1850 USD).
  23. Do they have any original lyman hiding somewhere in the back of the store?
×
×
  • Create New...