Jump to content

fcboats

Members
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fcboats

  1. For those that live in the real world, Lake America only applies to US Federal geographical maps. Apple, Google.ca, others still refer to the lake by its proper name, not that given by a child that throws tantrums.
  2. Great to see how politics really show true colors of people. Ignorance goes both ways but the hypocrisy that is going on is unfathomable. Everyone has different beliefs, which in some cases is pieced together to tell a story. Painted sidewalks, rainbow flags, and pronouns have no place for the vast majority of people (myself included). Lies, and we are talking about blatant lies, also have no place for the vast majority of people. Lies that we hear day after day. How many times has the Iran war been finished or the Strait of Hormuz opened? How about that 300' gash in the reflecting pool? Those are all lies. How can someone justify that garbage? This is actually quite humorous to see the interaction from it ignorant. Same response during Covid....
  3. I'm sure there are members that are proud of the actions of a child that threw a tantrum. You can name the south end of the lake whatever you please.
  4. Can you still purchase A-TOM-MIK torpedo weights or are they officially out of business? I had a set of 13.5lb torpedo's and unfortunately I lost the last one this year and am looking for these or similar shaped 15lb torpedo weights. Any information on where these are still available is much appreciated.
  5. I don't know about that. If I was given an open food tab for 3 - 4 years and was invited to an until death orgy, I'd be pretty motivated myself.
  6. This years coho run on the north shore has been the best that I have ever witnessed since the early 1980's. The Metro East Anglers association did a great job resurrecting the coho stocking on the north shore over 15 years ago when the Ministry of Natural Resources abandoned all salmon stocking for Ontario. These returns are nothing short of amazing thanks to the hard work of all those volunteers and the few that were actually paid.
  7. What fishfinder set up do you have for jigging? I'm interested in giving this a try but not sure whether a trolling motor is required to make sure you are vertical above the fish or if you wait until something shows up on the screen before you commence jigging.
  8. The CDN MNR is still stocking these....
  9. Canadian kings are not visiting the US for the next few years. And the largest fish will be caught in the 2nd week of July.
  10. Did you try jigging at all? I saw your previous posts and I'm giving it a shot the next time I go out.
  11. Did you do this last year on stagers? Once they get into 50 - 60 FOW, seems like they are quite congregated and wonder how it works on them.
  12. We know how to target big kings and don't bother with the little guys. Seriously though, I'm blessed to be in an area which touts the best cold water fishing and large spawning runs for the most part. What I did notice was a much lower quantity of kings last fall compared to typical years. And for sure we will never return to the size of kings of the 1980's. Lots of brutes back then where the smallest fish during the GOSD or TO Star derbies was 37lbs.
  13. Guarantee that a lyman gets rid of the lock jaw. Same thing up here but lymans always entice.
  14. This is cyclic. There have been years where it is similar to this year however I agree that they are trending lower for weight.
  15. Sorry for your loss.
  16. Somehow the Bay of Quinte has managed to survive for decades, +10lb fish are common, and it has one of the highest fishing pressure in NA for walleye. And locals are not overdramatic about it.
  17. Reserve your next tourney shirt before these sell out.
  18. Snap all the time. Fish don't care. I've seen people run lead core directly to the lure w/o a leader and they were catching fish. And lead core severely impedes the action of the lure but the fish don't care.
  19. Winds affect the current more than anything else. Very noticeable after a day of strong winds, especially when the lake flips. And yes, the FH is most important for temp and then speed for me. My two graphs are only used to plot course and look at depth. But later in the year, the graphs become more important as the fish don't care so much about water temp.
  20. Very nice.
  21. Great price.
  22. Who currently is "number one" and in control of the worlds resources?
  23. Perhaps we should contact Donny for advice. Seems like he knows more than anyone on this subject. Perhaps we can inject ourselves with disinfectant as this is what he had stated.
  24. Everything is a conspiracy. If that is true, this is the one that tops them all as it involves the entire world. I'd love to hear how someone can justify this. BTW, the earth is flat, there was no moon landing ever, and 911 was coordinated by the gov't.
×
×
  • Create New...