marinecrafts
Members-
Posts
151 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by marinecrafts
-
I have a 2006 Yamaha 8 high thrust with remote controls, Garmin TR Gold Autopilot and mounting bracket. This is off a 240 Thompson I bought last October and am in the process of having the transom done and new power. I DID NOT get to run the kicker but it does try to start. I DID NOT try the autopilot but all parts are available, I simply removed these items from my boat. If you are interested and close to Cape Vincent we can get together and test this equipment. Price is $800.00 unless we find faulty items, then the price drops. I was saving this for a Memorial Day sale with miscellaneous boating and fishing gear but if you are interested let me know. text at 717-376-7595.
-
Anyone interested in a 5.0 block for a rebuild? My old Thompson is getting a new 5.7 this Spring from a dealer with no core charge so I will have a 1988 engine to get rid of. I heard that this size block is getting hard to find with the new emissions control in place and I would rather sell it cheap than just trash it.
-
Seneca Lake - Crypto Mining Ban
marinecrafts replied to SalmonSniper's topic in Finger Lakes Discussion
-
-
Fishing Booker can find a charter almost anywhere, check them out.
-
Sold / Closed classified
marinecrafts replied to marinecrafts's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
for sale : usa Humminbird Lakemaster Chart
marinecrafts replied to marinecrafts's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Humminbird Lakemaster Chart
marinecrafts posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
Looking for a 24' Thompson hardtop that needs new seats or a repower. Trailer would be good. I will have it surveyed for bad stringers/transom.
-
for sale : usa Cannon downrigger
marinecrafts posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
DEC Atlantic salmon stocking proposal MUST READ
marinecrafts replied to fjrider's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Gambler says "until the alewives are gone..." but that is not going to happen with the millions I see on the spawn migration so the powers in "the know" need to figure a way around that one. I would not like to see an effort to eliminate alewives just to keep one species of fish when pike, walleyes and perch feed heavily on these numerous little fish. And the alewives do not seem to affect any other fish as far as reproduction. -
-
Big Jon downriggers quick releases
marinecrafts replied to Starcraft75's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Canon also makes slide releases that mount on the boat rail. They have a push-down lock that keeps the rigger in place and are easy to use. -
The year is the last part of the VIN, stamped on the upper right of the transom. Since this is an older boat you might want to spend the money and have it surveyed--stringers and transom are subject to rot.
-
Sold / Closed 2017 Starcraft Fishmaster 196
marinecrafts replied to Nick84's topic in Boats for Sale
-
for sale : usa Items not need
marinecrafts replied to John nastasi's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Items not need
marinecrafts replied to John nastasi's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Geico/Boat US offers insurance for us charter boat captains--and the price is reasonable. You must specify the insurance is for a charter boat. No boat surveys required. You probably already belong to Boat US--if not, you should; it is the AAA on the water.
-
for sale : usa Humminbird Helix 7, used
marinecrafts replied to marinecrafts's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent










