kietech storage question

HI all,

I'm going on a fishing trip to Vancouver Island and plan to fish the ocean from the shore. I plan to use a lot of Kietech swimbaits but space in my back pack is severely limited.

The Kietechs come in a hard plastic container that preserves their shape but take up space. Do you think i will do any damage to the Kietechs if i remove them from those packs and put them all (of same the color) in ziploc bags? (this will save a lot of space for me).

thanks for your input!

andre

Dre: I'm not sure of the specific answer to your question, but I do know that some types of plastics don't go well together and sometimes degrade some plastic baits. can fuse them together or melt them etc. Might want to take a couple of them and put them in the ziplock and see what happens rather than risking all of them:smile:

• Like 1

Years ago I used a Cabela's binder which was nice for organizing and categorizing swim baits and jigs but yeah, in time, they do get funky but for a trip or something short-term I think this would work okay for you.  Couple of pics…

IMG_7120.thumb.JPG.ae9f0f37f22b10144baddd08ae7a5c7d.JPGIMG_7119.thumb.JPG.65b5c51d9c1d65d6c76931615b9b7734.JPGIMG_7118.thumb.JPG.5af67f5dcb67b19e599fc94a06b21dd8.JPG

Edited by Followed The Waves