Sold / Closed 2 brand new ABU Garcia 6600 C4reels

Two brand new 6600 C4 ABU Garcia Ambassador bait casting reels.  They have never been used but have been in dry storage for a few years.  $200 for the pair plus shipping...(click on link to view)

lost the boxes and manuals but they are unused...never been in the boat or near the water

shown on Amazon currently at $149 eachABUGarciaAmbassasor.thumb.jpg.e1ead8def60f2abfe4989c5c424558e3.jpg...https://www.amazon.com/Abu-Garcia-Ambassadeur-Baitcast-Fishing/dp/B00F5KAI9I/ref=sr_1_4?adgrpid=1334807681143860&hvadid=83425551216833&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=59471&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-83425827925590%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=9382_10654734&keywords=abu+garcia+sx+6600&qid=1687091051&sr=8-4

I used to charter fish but am now too old and have recently discovered some really nice stuff in storage and will be offering it piece by piece on this site...

regards to all and enjoy the bounty of youth and good health...

Andrew Holmes

Edited by ac holmes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mikey

Yes, true, You are very observant. I snatched the image from a website for the post.  They are 6600C4s, and additionally, I have four (4) brand new ones and some very lovely "Carbonite" matching rods for each (all new).  I did not list all initially because it appeared a bit odd and I don't know how to ship the rods.  Let me explain a little.  I had a charter business for a few years (mainly on Seneca Lake) with a 32 foot Eastern Inboard Boat.  So, typically, I had a party of four (4) for a day's charter, so I usually bought four of everything.  Seneca Lake has some of the biggest "elephant" Perch anywhere and I was planning to extend the fishing season into late fall and very early spring for Perch charters.  So I bought bait casting rigs for the Perch. It is a hoot if you know how to find and catch the perch and they are the very best to eat, by far. But, I got sick with blood poisoning and survived, (narrowly) but was left with a disabled foot and leg and gave up the Chartering and was left with a lot of gear to sell.   I am fishing alone again now, (will be 80 next month) in my 16 foot aluminum boat and have leftover high-quality stuff that I will never use. Tolling gear like lead core rigs and diver rigs if you need anything.

Also, have 70 years of experience fishing the lakes and happy to share stories. 

best regards

Andrew Holmes