LOU assistance with the Cayuga LOU All...

Musky and all,

Long Point is not the same as Lansing Park as I read you post. Long Point is just South of Aurora, NY which is much farther North than Lansing.

The coordinates I came up with for Long Point State Park via Google Earth were:

42° 42' 54" N

76° 42' 39" W

Verified this with Maptech also.

http://mapserver.maptech.com/homepage/i ... N=96142366

Thanks waterlogged. I stand corrected. I would have edited my post, but the edit button is lost in space on the right side of the screen, along with some cut off words.

Chad? Have you been playing in the pudding again? :P

Hey MuskyBob!

Hahah - actually, I am going to a wild guess and say that you are probably running Firefox browser? Correct? If so then simply scroll down to the bottom of the post and you will notice a scroll bar that will give you the option to scroll over to the right. If you are running Internet Explorer then the link will have wrapped across three lines of text. I am going to fix the link to make it shorter anyways, but this is just for your reference in the future.

Also, I have got the GPS location for the tournament. Thanks for your help everyone!

Here is a sneak peak at LOU Maps (including the LOU All tournament location). I apologize for the lack of ports at the moment. We are in the process of gathering all that information. Consider it a work in progress still. Enjoy :)

LOU Maps Beta Link

Hey MuskyBob!

Hahah - actually, I am going to a wild guess and say that you are probably running Firefox browser? Correct? If so then simply scroll down to the bottom of the post and you will notice a scroll bar that will give you the option to scroll over to the right. If you are running Internet Explorer then the link will have wrapped across three lines of text. I am going to fix the link to make it shorter anyways, but this is just for your reference in the future.

I don't know what happened but it's all better now.

Yup I am running Firefox, but there was no scroll bar before. Everything fits in the window now though. Thanks