Ozonics Ozone Generator

Anyone use Ozonics Ozone Generator for deer hunting?  Any comments on how effective it has been?  I’m looking at the options and reading reviews, some indicate that it makes noise and just wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Thanks

I use them, BUT sometimes they work and some times they don't. at times I have had adult deer come in down wind and and never know I was there walk right under the stand and never spook. THEN you got the one that comes in and smells the ozonics and looks right up at you with that with the hell look and takes off but didnt blow just got out of dodge. AND THEN theres the ones that smell something from 40 yards off  and just book. So the answer is they work SOMETIMES. thats a lot of money for a sometimes, I think your better off if you can just hunt the wind. We did have great success with them in a ground blind we had deer walk 3 feet from the blind and never know we where there. As far as noise they have a small fan that you can hear very faintly but not loud enough to spook anything.

• Like 1

From reading reviews online, I think the constant that I see is ground blind hunters having success with them, I have not read one bad review with them being used in that application.  It appears to be mixed reviews with tree stand hunters which falls into my category.  You are right, it's a lot of money for something that works only part of the time.

Appreciate the feedback