for sale : usa 15lb Titan & 20lb Willie T's Downrigger Weights

I have (5) 15lb Titan downrigger weights and (2) Willie T's pancake style downrigger weights I'd like to sell. Some have never seen water. When I emptied my boat out after it sold I found all of these in there. I clearly don't need this many.

I would rather not ship. I work in Sodus and live in Rochester. However, I will ship at the buyers expense.

15lb Titan - $75ea (Normally retail for $100)

20lb WIllie T's - $75ea

PXL_20230924_150518156.thumb.jpg.9f8a9e7f235402cf173c3467a42a3876.jpg

4 minutes ago, TrackingTeckel said:

I'll take 2 Titans. Are you going to the Niagara show? Could I pick up there?

Unfortunately, I will not be at the Niagara show. Last year the Niagara show promoters moved their show back a few weeks which put it on top of the Central NY Boat Show. I was able to sneak away last year, but this year I have to be at the boat show.

25 minutes ago, Yankee Troller said:

Unfortunately, I will not be at the Niagara show. Last year the Niagara show promoters moved their show back a few weeks which put it on top of the Central NY Boat Show. I was able to sneak away last year, but this year I have to be at the boat show.

I will be heading through Rochester on 2/15 late afternoon early evening if that would work for you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrackingTeckel said:

I will be heading through Rochester on 2/15 late afternoon early evening if that would work for you. 

I should be at the NYS Fairgrounds Around that time. If you can make that work I'll bring them with me.

I was looking forward to meeting you Yankee at the Niagara show as I need a new depth finder setup and was looking for your insight and knowledge  on what to get on my megar budget and the show specials you had . Sorry to here you won't be there . 

Actually I was hoping some kind soul out there maybe had an old flasher or something  laying around they might be generous enough to gift me.  It's either that or eat cat food for a few months to say be up enough for new one . 

On 1/20/2024 at 4:26 PM, HB2 said:

I was looking forward to meeting you Yankee at the Niagara show as I need a new depth finder setup and was looking for your insight and knowledge  on what to get on my megar budget and the show specials you had . Sorry to here you won't be there . 

You can always reach out to me at Krenzer Marine. I wish I was going to Niagara as well, becasue I'd be around a lot more of "my kind of people," but the day job comes first.