Smooth Move Seats

Does anyone have any expereince with these? I have seend videos but do not know anyone that actually owns them. I have an 18ft. so this would definitely help on those choppier days but they are a bit pricey so any feedback would help . Thanks. 

Put two in my Lund Barron. Worth the investment for me when pounding through heavy chop. 

I highly recommend them. I added them to my Lund ProV and they made a world of difference with the jarring on my back when there are medium to heavy waves.

I had Smooth Move based on a Ranger621VS. They are comfortable however the hardware quality is poor and needed to be powder coated aftermarket to keep corrosion down. They also are very big and heavy.

Check out Wave Pro. I have these now in my Warrior and am completely satisfied. The smaller typical profile of a pedestal and all the comfort of air ride base. 

I have them in my 196 Fishmaster. Only regret I have is that I didn’t get them in my previous boat. They are an absolute game changer to be honest. When I bought my boat from Krenzer in Sodus, Rick Hajecki had them already installed in the front seats as part of the boat package. I loved them so much that after one season we added another to a back seat. Amazing!  Give Rick a call and he can certainly talk more details than I know.