Tough Times Force Sale of LBS-1 Sounder (Pending Sale)

This unit is about one year old. It has maybe 40 hours use and it's in perfect condition with power & NMEA cable.

Cost $600 new...first $325 takes it. I ship it for free to the lower 48. I'm located in Fresno, California.

PM me or email to [email protected]

Edd

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I´ve been looking for a used LBS-1, but I am worried about the problems you had with this unit.

Did you get them all solved? If yes, what was the fix, was it only the software or was there also some hardware problems?

I have also been thinking of selling my LCX112C and buying a HDS-10 unit but your unit might be interesting if I find the price being right.

Best price if sold in a day or two?

Feel free to reply to my e-mail at:

[email protected]

Thanks.

/Nucleus

Thanks for your interest. The ONLY problem I had was the VHF issue. While running the LBS the VHF would create enough interference to render the radio basically useless. Yes it is fixed now and yes it was only a software issue. If you decided to takes this unit I would include the software patch on a SD card for your LCX112.

I should tell you, if I was fishing really deep water (more than 300 feet) I would not be selling this. Even in tough financial times.

Edd