Charging LiFePo4 batteries.

I  have two LiFePo4 wired for 24 volts for my trolling motor. I have 2 HTRC 20 amp battery chargers to charge them at the same time.  Can I only disconnect the positive cable going to the trolling motor and hook up both chargers without un hooking the negative and jumper wires?

Edited by Long time fisherman
Better description

Yes that is ok to do. On 36V system we have all three LiFePo4 batteries charging at the same time without disconnecting the jumpers with a NOCO smart charger. When its colder than 32F the batteries will not charge FYI. The built in BMS shuts them off for charging, but they will still discharge it temps colder than 32. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Great_Laker said:

Yes that is ok to do. On 36V system we have all three LiFePo4 batteries charging at the same time without disconnecting the jumpers with a NOCO smart charger. When its colder than 32F the batteries will not charge FYI. The built in BMS shuts them off for charging, but they will still discharge it temps colder than 32. 

Thanks Great Laker! 🙂 Do you use one charger or three? I was planning on using two 20 amp HTRC smart chargers....