Cut Bait

I have contacted the outlet to which you speak, and they have assured me that it will be available. I have ordered a case of it and they claim it will be here by the middle of June. The new cutbait -VHS free-is supposedly packed, brined and frozen in water, in lieu of the past oil which didn't hold up that well. As far as who may be selling it on Lake Ontario, I was told that at this point they were not sure who or if it will be available this year. I would have to think however that Fish On would have it be made available somewhere along the shoreline. I just didn't want to take a chance so I went ahead and placed an order once I saw it advertised. -Duane

Get-A-Way- the outlet is Calumet Marine. Their phone # is 708-862-2407. They claim to be getting the Fish-On herring strips in shortly. The very day they posted it on the GLA site, i lucked out in seeing it and called immediately. The next day, I see they posted they are not doing shipping orders and it is in store sales only. So I called them back and they confirmed about sending me mine since I called to inquire before the last post about in store sales. Again I firmly believe that somewhere on Lake Ontario will have to carry this. For they know that there is still a following for the cut bait.-Hope this helps-Duane