KING AP2000-00 AUTO PILOT.... N.I.B.

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS THIS UNIT ITS STILL FACTORY PACKED sorry bout the shouting,manual steering helm mount just like the day it was shipped cost 1600.00 new rebuilts can be bought at 1100.00 he's asking 1000.00 i tried to beat him down but no good old timer would rather take it to his grave than suffer a loss to put it in my price range he's pretty firm on 1000.00 ive read the book so i can tell ya a little as to how it mounts up and what it will work on.. Ray K . ,,,,,,,,,,,,607 936 3029

• 2 years later...

I am new to the forum and saw this old post. I am looking for any information/owners manual for this unit. I purchased a used boat and it seems to be "searching" but does not track to the correct heading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you all for the quick reply. I contacted King Marine Electronics and they want $38 + $4.50 s.h. for the owners manual. Seems a bit expensive to me and times are bit tough in Michigan. Rick Koziatek if you can burn me a copy that would be great. Let me know what you need from me. Thanks again.

I am new to the forum and saw this old post. I am looking for any information/owners manual for this unit. I purchased a used boat and it seems to be "searching" but does not track to the correct heading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Check out were the fluxgate compass is and be sure that you don't have any magnetic objects near it,( ie. radio, cd player, speakers, tackle box, etc) as those items may interfere with the true course heading. Also on the right side of the control unit there is a knob that is the gain control. Use that to dial in amount of correction in varying types of seas.

Good luck.