Oswego Pro Am info needed!

Hey Guys,

With the new boat we're thinking of joining the east end pro-ams this year. The questions I have are for Oswego. We've never fished or docked there. Can anyone suggest a marina for a couple of days that lets you sleep on your boat? Also, does the boat need to be in that port by any given date or just by 5am the morning of the tourney? And does it need to stay in that port? AKA can I trailer it to a parking lot and sleep in it there, then relaunch in the morning?

Nick

That's OK Nick....I didn't like fishing them with you anyway..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding of course. It's good to hear your thinking of entering a team. They're fun aren't they ;)

Give me a call on my cell if you have any questions...if I don't know the answer I can get it for you.

Send us some good mojo this weekend in Niagara.... we need it :yes::yes::yes:

Rod I actually wasn't even going to enter them this year until the wife brought it up :o I think she just wants me to embarrass myself when I come in two spots from the bottom! The Oswego one is up in the air as a big old maybe for now, Sodus is more likely. We may just do one, don't know...

Nick

HEY THAT ANT RIGHT 4 BOATS NEVER GOT A FISH ,,,,and someone has to support the bottom of the totem pole .....................(big guys on bottom ) we threw away 22 large salmon after getting threatend if we won that we wouldnt get any beer at the dinner ........a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Ray my luck isn't like Rod's... I'd blow my engine on the way out to fish as opposed to on the way back in and end up as one of those guys with zero fish. No one would ever know it was because of a blown engine, they'd just see a big old 0 next to my name. I know my friends would try not to treat me differently, but I'd see the shame in their eyes...

Nick