A-Tom-Mik Flies Make there Way West

After talking to Muskybob I ordered some A-Tom-Mik flies, It took a few days longer to get them than I thought , but hey I am 3,000 miles away. To my surprise they came in a plastic box with dividers for each fly. Now that is great, I was so excited I even had my wife take a look at them , and she as well thought this was a good selling point. Just from my novice point of view they look a lot better than the Howie flies I have been using . Can not wait to get them behind a dodger this weekend.

Just my 2 cents if you had one in all pink with smaller hooks the Kokanee guys would go nuts for them out here.

Thanks in advance Tom

Stan,

Tom is a top notch guy. His product is awesome. I used to run Howies but switched all my flies to A-tom-miks because they hold up to abuse a lot better than other brands. You will be happy with them.

Check out L212 its a pink pearl live. That may fit your bill If it is a little to large just snip it with scissors. We did our limit of cohos ysterday on snipped L218 these are orange. We put pearl beads in that one.

Good Luck you will love them!