(Your Name) : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): (fishing date here)

Time on Water: (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)

Temp/Weather: (85°F and sunny, overcast, rain, snow)

Wind Speed/Direction: (NW at 8 MPH)

Waves: (1-2 Footers, Calm)

Surface Temp: (72°F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (0, 5 10, etc.)

Total Boated: (0, 5, 10, etc.)

Species Breakdown: (3 Kings, 2 Bows, 1 Brown, 5 Lake Trout)

Hot Lure: (NK28, White Spindoctor with Green A-TOM-MIC Fly)

Trolling Speed: (2.1 mph)

Down Speed: (1.8 mph)

Boat Depth: (200 ft)

Lure Depth: (80 ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

(add pictures and any other details not captured above here)

First of all Chad i cant read them small letters let alone try to figure out how to post with them..... the 3 rd i put in at the oak and drove the 18 miles to 30 mile point set up and fished for a couple hrs got 2 kings 12 lb and maybe 8 lb was more into checking temps ,and looking for the green water .....which i never found but did pass over many pockets of varieng temps water that are great for the cohos to be ,just alone and not much time (got on water at 3pm )i just droped a couple rods for kings..got a call from Jerry (running rebel) to stay at the cottage they rented in olcott it was a tuff decion over sleeping in the boat but i went with Jerry .little did i know till bedtime there was only one bed we could use in the place all the other 5 had little signs "out of order"on then so after a nice steak dinner with jerry and i discussin fishing and Larry on his prayer rug in front of the tv bowing to a report on Nobama ..Larry kept repaeting his vigelante prayer (better than the bush years) ,we all crawl into 1 bed looking like Larry ,Jerry ,and Moe (me) .well it was poke city till i could take no more and went to the couch.Then fisherman calls at 12am so trying to be polite i tex him with no reply with my alarm set for 5 i zonk out till 4 am when fisherman calls again stating he was lonly still and beged me to take him fish but with the knowalge there might be a slight ripple on the water (he gets seasick)i said NO. set up in 50 ft water 40 down and before the 12 th rod er i mean 2nd rod hit the water a 24in 5 lb steelie takes the bait in gives me my first tussle 45 sec into my trip. great temps and the ever precious green water kept me on 1 waypoint for the next 9 hrs and just ask Motoman that ant my normal style but every other boat in the area stayed away for a great day of Buffy fishing.And catching did 1 more steelie 8 lbish on fly W/onW and picked away at 13 total fish for the day with 4 short hits.. couple calf. fish (skippys)five derby(pro am) size fish and a few just under . it was nice to hog the rods again (i was alone) keep the boat STRAIGHT(i was alone bob) no major tangles (i was alone) proper SPEED (you know the bash er i mean drill) But i wish the team was there to run more than 2 rods (wasnt totaly alone the dec cops were out there )and im shure we could of trippled the catch (or at least hookups Nick) so if you want some great catching OLCOTT is hot right now just be carefull as the Pro /AM is going on and the waters will be busy to say the least.It is with a happy Wife and heavy heart i wont be doing the next 2 pro ams .........So As I always Say DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET INTO A PRO AM OR TWO OR FOUR IT IS GREAT FUN AND YOU GET TO MEET SOME EVEN GREATER FOLKS WHO LOVE FISHING AND ARE WILLING TO SHARE THERE SECRETS (after the derby ) ..........Maybe i post the" Rest of the story " and what really happened at the corner cottage such as Jerry making 10 trips in the morning with 1/2 full beer bottles from his boat to the trash can (he doesnt drink) and it wasnt beer in those bottles...or how jerry and Larry spent the afternoon in the park pushing each other on the swingset instead of PRE FISHING................

Wow what a report!! especially the wacky weather.I guess you started out wearing a snowmobile suit and ended up in a speedo! btw, what spoon did that 24 in steelie hit,after only being in the water for 45 seconds? was it a 42 second spoon? Please let us know. Keep the reports,and stories coming....awesome stuff. choo-choo

choooooo short for choo choo i was a 20 yaer old silver star spoon no longer made sorta green glo. im shure the inside waters would of been hot with bows and cohos but i needed a king fix,i also ran a old purple glow that took every fish on 1 rigger , the watermelon grape dot fired twice till a big boy took it home to show to his buddies,another spoon to the fish gods, R&R spoon .getting a hit that soon was a good day starter and i let it go with a holy lip as i keep very few fish (except stripped bass)in the hudson,and rarly touch then as i dont use a net (that keeps the boats away) and can release without descaling them in the net ...i would post a pic of my secret spoons but i broke my camera :lol: ps i started out in shorts and ended up in nuttin wanna see??

Hey Ray,

I don't know how much time you and Jerry spent together that night,

but i think you broke somethin'.

Maybe it was the two lobsters... Maybe it was that POUND of BUTTer....

But Friday's "run" damn near cost us three inocent lives. When we heard those

cabin doors shut, we knew there was trouble a foot... With a grunt and wheeze Jerry

managed to clear the boat as he sent three grown men cowering a' stern as the smell of

lobster bisque made its way outa the cabin. We called for a mayday but didn't get

any willing rescue party. We didn't dare send up a flare for fear that the boat

would explode. With no one willing to take the wheel, the boat drove on it's own in circles,

when suddenly he escaped his swath of seafood delight, slippin and a slidin' as he fell down,

swimmin' in his own chum line of stank... The three of us quickly threw him and his lobster surprize

stained sneakers overboard, hangin' him naked by his feet from the outrigger tryin' to clean 'em up.

A few miles later he was nearly tolerable so we let 'em back in so long as he promised to stay down wind.

The sheriff showed up with the hazmat team, but by that time we had already burned everything that

was left in the cabin.