Surface Temp: (54°F)

LAT/LONG:

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (2)

Total Boated: (2)

Species Breakdown: (2 Kings)

Hot Lure: (NK28 glow frog and ss waddler)

Trolling Speed: (2.1 mph)

Down Speed: (1.8 mph)

Boat Depth: (150-180 ft)

Lure Depth: (40-50 ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Finally got the project boat in the water and fished for a few hours and did 2 small kings nothing great but the boat ran well and fishing was cold and windy but it was better than working...... I am trying to get out fishing this weekend...

Hey Woody - Glad to hear you got the boat wet! Two fish is better than what we did last Saturday in front of Sodus when we got an O'fer. Saw lots of boats out there and only one hook-up the entire morning (they dropped it behind the boat). It was barren out there for sure! I'm booked the next couple weekends, but will be getting out after that for sure to see if I can get a silver on the Summer LOC boards. Let me know if you want some company heading out!

Tim and Chris sorry been very busy working crazy hours and on projects at home and for a neighbor. Been trying to get a sweet 1951 ford pickup up and running for the neighbor kid across the street. I also picked up a mini bike for my kids free on the side of the road and that is up and running now and the kids are having a ball with it..Boat ran good until I got it home and found the oil milky, so I am working on that issue, may have solved this and I need to mount 2 dipsey rod holders as I had a rod holder snap off the boat and almost lost my dipsey set-up.

Tim I am interested in fishing the LOC if you want this summer with my boat or your boat.

Chris boat is running great except for the oil issue now. If you want to get out and fish the LOC let me know.

I will let you know. Right now planning back to back trip in the evening of the 27th, and morning of the 28th. Molly is going with me in the evening, but there is room on sunday if you've got nothing going on.

I hope that milky oil isn't a serious problem. Hopefully something simple like a gasket.

I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good Chris... I did a compression check and the cylinders are holding 135 lbs or better on all four... I am going to try to get it out to see what happens after another oil change... It just may be a intake manifold gasket.... Dale