Keuka 6/15 - evening trip

I just had to get to the lake after the new big weenie flies showed up in the mail. There was a good wind out of the north so I figured I would stick to wire divers. Two rods in the water by 6:45pm. I had to do a east/west troll to keep my gps speed between 2.0 and 2.5 mph. If I trolled south the speed went to 3.0 and above. I sent the toxic shock fly out on a black diver set at 2, 150' behind a mtw dew spin dr. Within minutes the 1st fish was on and I boated a 3lb laker. Next hit came in front of the state park as I was getting ready to pull lines. Another 3-4lb laker on the toxic shock fly. This time the wire was at about 205'. As I was putting away the rod the other wire rod fired. When I got to the rod no one was home. Last hit was on blue dolphin behind a white/green spin dr on a black diver 1.5 setting out 150'. Off the water at 8:30pm and I think the fishing was just picking up as I was leaving.

Thanks to jason with some hints/tips on think I'm switching over and running more flies/divers now! :yes: