Cayuga 6/21 with Pics

Another fast trip out with my Dad and William today. We left the dock at 2:30pm and were back at 4:30pm, but we put William on a few more Lakers again. Green Dalmatian Spin Dr/Sigg's White Crinkle fly behind a Deeper Diver out 210' on a #2 in 70 FOW took one, and the Dreamweaver SS Feelin' Irie spoon off our Starboard rigger down 60' took a couple more. 2.1-2.3 down speed seemed to be best just South of Milliken. That was about the only place we marked any fish, although we marked tons and tons of bait all the way up the East shore.

Fishing2009004-1.jpg

Fishing2009006-1.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting out in the morning while I'm on vacation the week before the 4th and actually giving it a concentrated effort somewhere other than right out the front door in Myers. These short mid-day trips with the kids have been fun but I'm ready to really go after 'em!

ok first i have to say that you have it made ..... i wish my family would do that with me . what a way to spend fathers day... and second now you have me wonderin if i should mount a rigger on my stalker or even wire divers to get in on the action . i went on the o today and it was alittle rough . the rain messed it up . no bass . trolled from bear creek to pville . lots of mud in the 15 to 25 ft switched from cranks to nk 28s and fished that line which was a temp break and nothin .