Shore fishing Landlocks with Sawbellies!

Had some friends of mine put in a half day of shore fishing Cayuga lake on Saturday! they got 2 legal browns and 6 (4-5lb.) landlocks, but oddly no lakers! They were all caught on sawbellies and slip bobbers in 40 feet of water!

Had some friends of mine put in a half day of shore fishing Cayuga lake on Saturday! they got 2 legal browns and 5 (4-5lb.) landlocks, but oddly no lakers! They were all caught on sawbellies and slip bobbers in 40 feet of water!

:clap: hey snagger it was 6 landlocks landed and 2 browns no lakers landed becouse u wern't their fishing for them all rods had bobbers on them . gave a guy their a dead sawbellie he landed a 7lb lakes on bottom he was so happy he must of thanked me 5 times. BOBBER DOWN!!!!!! just like the old days hope their back for good. :)

Had some friends of mine put in a half day of shore fishing Cayuga lake on Saturday! they got 2 legal browns and 5 (4-5lb.) landlocks, but oddly no lakers! They were all caught on sawbellies and slip bobbers in 40 feet of water!

:clap: hey snagger it was 6 landlocks landed and 2 browns no lakers landed becouse u wern't their fishing for them all rods had bobbers on them . gave a guy their a dead sawbellie he landed a 7lb lakes on bottom he was so happy he must of thanked me 5 times. BOBBER DOWN!!!!!! just like the old days hope their back for good. :)

Good to see you made it on here, theres alot of boat fishing info on here! I'm not a trolling Wizard like you are! Catch ya later, got to get ready for tomorrow, Jay's coming up!

Good to see you made it on here, theres alot of boat fishing info on here! I'm not a trolling Wizard like you are! Catch ya later, got to get ready for tomorrow, Jay's coming up!

was putting wrong email adress down would of been on a week ago just figured out wat was wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to a buddy of mine who says he's still getting lakers from shore regularly. Has a thermocline set up down there yet. WOW this has to be the latest it's taken to set up that I can remember! Might get shore fish all month!