Congrats to Screamer & way to go Brian.....2nd place & big fish for team Tall Tails!!! I see several LOU members placed...wtg !!

BTW... I thought the boundaries were Cayuga & Oswego Counties? In the article I just read, didn't they say they were almost to Sodus bay? Maybe I read something wrong?

I couldn't make the challenge as I had hoped...wifey surprised me with concert tickets on fathers day to a concert she wanted to go to. I'm no big Kenny Chesney fan, but I'm taking 10 days to fish the Pro Ams so how could I say no?

 Teams may enter and exit from any port in Oswego or Cayuga County.

 Team Structure: Teams are not limited to a maximum number of anglers. Allowable max number of rods will be based on 4 anglers (8 rods). If you fish fewer than four anglers you may only run the number of rods allowed by law (2 per angler).

 Tournament fishing is limited to US waters.

Thanks Rod!

It was a tough bite, we worked for every fish we caught. We dropped what would have been the winner for us but hey you dont get them all. We had 64 pounds of fish with only 4 kings. We had a great average working but we couldnt manage one more.

A big thanks goes out to Pete "On the Lam" stepping to the plate with his boat, when my boat still wasnt done from a complete engine job. He has a first class boat and is a great individual. He is a welcome addition to Team Tall Tails! He did well never fishing with us before.

The Kings are here! As I heard some of the boys did even better on Sunday, so get out and get them!

Hey thanks Brian! It was a pleasure having a full crew of hardcore trollers on my boat, it got a workout like never before.

A good combination for sure :yes: Looking forward to the Oswego pro am.

Brians tournament big fish and LOC king. 24.14#.

petespics.jpg

BTW, the brains of this operation is on the right...