Walleyes

rabhunt

Is anyone having any luck with walleyes from I-bay to Sodus? I usually launch at bear creek and I found a 27 incher floating by the dock on Sunday. I have heard a few being caught here and there but I can't find anyone that specifically targets them in those areas. Interested in hearing any comments.

I fish I-Bay for Walleye pretty regularly. I usually do pretty good to fair. This year has made for an unusually slow start for me. I haven't gotten out at all the last 3 weeks either except for Sunday night when I got a 21"er before lightning storms blew in. Weather doesn't look promising for this week but I'm so close to the launch that it's nothing for me to just hook up and drop in if it looks like there might be a couple hours of agreeable weather. So I'll be trying this week weather permitting.

I fish I-Bay for Walleye pretty regularly. I usually do pretty good to fair. This year has made for an unusually slow start for me. I haven't gotten out at all the last 3 weeks either except for Sunday night when I got a 21"er before lightning storms blew in. Weather doesn't look promising for this week but I'm so close to the launch that it's nothing for me to just hook up and drop in if it looks like there might be a couple hours of agreeable weather. So I'll be trying this week weather permitting.

What are you using, and what method?