Surface Temp: (69°F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (8)

Total Boated: (7)

Species Breakdown: (7 Kings)

Hot Lure: (NK Gator with glow ladder, Gator Spin Doctor with green glow Atomic Fly)

Trolling Speed: (3.2 gps)

Down Speed: (2.2 -2.4 mph)

Boat Depth: (190-220 ft)

Lure Depth: (110 ft Cable and Wire 285 on 2.5 setting)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Went out solo this morning from Sandy and hit the water about 7am. Heard right away on the radio someone say they hadn't gotten anything while trolling east so I headed north to 180 and set rods on a west troll.

Wire rod needed some tender loving care so went right to the 2 rod rigger setup and after reading the report from Get The Net last night set probe rigger at 110ft (43 degree water :yes:) and the other at 92. Trolled for about 10 minutes while screwing around with the connection for my 3 gallon gas tank that had come apart with the parts laying in the back of the boat :o:@ . I wasn't sure how it went together since that's how I found it I figured I would make a turn towards the N/W and no sooner did I hit the 190foot mark and my deep rigger starts slamming :yes::clap: . I garb that rod to only have the other rigger also start to bang. I set the first rod in the holder to see what the other felt like and decided that the first fish was the bruiser and continued to fight that fish the other soon splashed around and I couldn't get it in too and it came off ;( . Landed this big gal weighing in at 22# (5 hrs later) I couldn't get it to swim away much to my disappointment I had to keep her ;( .

Photo0435.jpg

Photo0436-1-1.jpg

Got the tank fixed and the wire rod too and went back at it. Got another one on the deep rigger and it was a nice teenage king.

Photo0437.jpg

Continued to fish my way point and got another couple of fish off it.

Slid out to 220 to see if there was a better picture as it had slowed and didn't mark much but did get the wire to fire twice and got this one that took me out to 420ft

Photo0440.jpg

and then this one

Photo0439.jpg

Got 2 on sliders this one on the Moonshine Purple Nurple (Thanks Carl :yes: )

Photo0441.jpg

Finished the day pulling rods and getting one more small one

Photo0442.jpg

It was all about the gators today :yes::yes::yes:

Very very nice day and it was certainly nice to be back on fish after all my troubles lately with the engine and trailer and a bonus that they had some size too!