Pultneyville Fishing contest and Intro

Capt Jerry Snyder

Pultneyville New York

Pultneyville

31 Foot Baha

Trout and Salmon and anything else by chance

Many people have heard of me probably but I have fished Lake Ontario since I was 10 years old mating for my father aboard the Sea-Ducer out of Sodus Point and The Oak. Since then I have completed 19 years of service in the Army and am back at the fishing like my father taught me. I would like to invite everyone to joion me, and whoever else enters to fish a derby put on by Dandy-Eyes Charters and The Pultneyville Grill. For the 50 dollar entry fee your biggest fish per boat will be presented to win 1st 2nd or 3rd place. It will be 100 percent payout based on the # of boats entered and will happen on Aug 30. You may fish out of any port but the weigh in will be from 1pm - 3pm. 1st-1/2 2nd-30 percent and 3rd will take 20 percent. Starting at 3pm there will be a pig roast at the P-ville Grill where the weigh in will take place for 15 dollars per person this will be put on by the Grill's infamous chef's Cory and Tom.All fish will be weighed with a digital scale and if there is a tie the first fish will be the biggest. Trying to keep it simple and give everyone another chance at winning some cash. If you have any ?'s you may contact me @ 585-261-4929. The Grill is also giving away two certificates for those who enter that will be drawn sometime during the pid roast. More prizes and/or raffles may be available by the time it comes around but, if not definately for next years. Again my # is 585-261-4929 fell free to give ma a call and if not tight lines and happy fishing.