Hello to All

Name: Troy Warren

Home Port: West By God Virginia

Boat Name/Type: tacklebuster / 26' Striper

I fish for: Anything that will pull my line tight

==================

Hello All, Awesome site, Tons of information here. I have never fished lake Ontario before but will be heading that way soon. Looks like there is a lot of information and help on this site. Look forward to meeting and fishing with you. I have a million qustions which would be way too much to list here. But to start it looks like a good investment would be a 4x temp and down spped unit. (Anyone know of the best place to purchase one). Second, would anyone be looking for an in-experienced deck hand to tag along on a sunday (I would pitch in my share for fuel, food bait, whatever) I do mostly offshore fishing, but I can't semm to find any saltwater around here!!!!

Welcome to the site Troy. Post your ride request in the "Trade A Trip" section and I'm sure you will find someone when you post the date you're looking for. Like you said, there's a ton of info here, but don't hesitate to ask questions. Enjoy, looking forward to your reports & pics. ;) Bob

Welcome to the LOU Troy! Glad to have you aboard :yes::clap::beer: Try the search link (located at top) to better filter through all the info on the site and find the answers you are looking for 8)

• 3 weeks later...