Oneida 8/9

Broadhorizons

A long day at work yesterday kept me off Lake Ontario for the weekend so 2 of us hit Oneida today for the afternoon. Launched out of Snug and trolled from 109 to 115/Godrey Pt. 4 keeper walleye, 3 silver bass, and one dink perch. Trolled many different sticks to pretty much no hits (one eye and the perch). Everything else came on crawler harnesses and either bottom bouncer not on the bottom or the slide diver. The rigger took the one walleye on the stick. Fish were all over from 25 to 40 down. Great day to be out and not much traffic.

Nice report BH. Thats the kind of report I like, gives a guy something to go on! :yes:

We were over there saturday but did not do so well.

Wendy caught a nice 3lb smallie though.

I got to go swiming for my Curado. :lol:

Dont know how but I managed to let go of it casting. I dropped on the deck and could not reach it......so I jump up, throw my wallet down, take off my shoes, and in I go. Got my Curado back but when I climb back in the boat I realize I got my phone in my pocket! :devil:

I been trying to dry it out in the oven every sence! My contract is up so new phone is way cheaper! :rofl: