Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: lost count

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: 42nd spin with 42nd fly. mountain dew spin with mtn dew fly.

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.1-2.2

Boat Depth: 100-400

Lure Depth: 75-115

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Arrived Wed. set out first dipsy on a crawl and before the second was deployed had a rip. Partner lost the fish........Got all set up and rigger went off down 115 on a NBK spoon mupped. 360' of water. Trolled around and several more fish. Was going to call it around 1pm as we drove out all night and had another flurry so we stayed until 3pm, all on wire with spindoc/fly combo's. Day 2 was dead for us. One 10lb brown boated with many hits missed. Day 3 was another great day. Slow morning as we found the fish late over 360 after boating two quick ones the bite died but the fish were still there. We broke for a ride to the tackle store and went back out around 4. Same location and the fish were still there. Boxed out and threw back a few. Sorry I don't have exact numbers as I'm in a fog still. Lots of fishing/sun/ and driving.......Saturday another tough day for us, only one Coho. People were getting fish, I could hear that on the radio, just not sure where, definitely not by us, lol. We only fished until 2 as I needed to put the boat away foir the return trip and didn't want to fish late and do it in the dark.

Be back out Wed. thru Sunday again.

I'll let you know how we do.

Mark

Very nice report Mark, Its good to see an Oswego report again. Good luck on your next run.

Thanks for the post.

Oh I'm betting my next week report they will be much closer. As posted many fish were caught closer thru the weekend. Many boats reported fish stacked over the deep water down 140'. I think they are getting ready to push in. We saw a bunch deep like that one day. I was letting out 140' rigger line to get down 115' (on probe rigger) so I didn't try to get down to them.

Mark

Capt Spike,

Congrats on your success . I did not have much of a fishing trip this last time up. Got out for about 9 hours in two days. Both days in the a.m. Didn't boat a fish. 1 or 2 releases on Friday morning and 5 releases while fishing all the way out in 380 FOW and trolling in to 140 on Saturday. Wanted to avoid the armada that was in around 180 to 140. My son and his buddy both dropped a fish. Mangled my prop good to while making trips in and out of Sandy pond with a bunch of people that camped with us this weeknd. It seemed the black cloud was hovering over me. Back up again this weekend with just the guys. No beach women or children to worry about this weekend. Just fishing morning noon and night. If I am skunked again, you'll probably be seeing all my gear in the classifieds. LOL.