“Drew’s Crew� Fishing for a Cure

There will be a benefit tournament on August 29th. The event is called “Drew’s Crew†Fishing for a cure proceeds to benefit the “Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundationâ€. Payouts will be presented to the top 5 boats with the heaviest 3 fish combo plus hundreds of dollars of merchandise will be given away donated by The “Jack Rosenswie Company†and the many manufactures they represent. The prizes will be awarded at Lake Breeze Marina during an awards ceremony to follow immediately after the event. There will be a blind drawing according to registration # for the merchandise and also a 50/50 raffle, you must be present for all drawings to win!

Registrations will be accepted at Lake Breeze Marina, 4C’s Marina, Captains Cove Resort and Narby’s until 6:00AM the day of the event, weigh-in will be at Lake Breeze Marina from 1-3 PM, the registration fee is $50/boat.

Lets hope as many people as possible will step-up to fish and have fun for this worthy cause.

reelxite,

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ here. Is it restricted to the Oak only? For a cause like this (coming from a family with Diabetes history in it on both sides), I would be more than willing to fish it if we could fish it from Sandy. Again, I'm not trying to be a smart a$$.