Seneca 08/26/09

Fished for five hours this morning, had a good South wind kicking for the first three hours then things layed down. It was nice today most of the weeds from last week were gone so I could run some boards. We put 5 nice Salmon in the boat and around 15 Lakers. Most of the lakers were 5lbs with one just over 9lbs. The fish have moved South in the last week. I was a good mile from where I found them the Last two weeks. Wire divers out 240, copper, core, and riggers all took fish. One thing I am finding is over half the Lakers have lampereys on them, and a few had two or three.

Sean I don't want all your secrets, but are you ruuning near desden or south near starkey point. We did well out of severne a few weeks ago but had a disapointing day there yesterday. I didn't mark much tried everything from 80 fow out to 500 fow. Hopefully things will change and I can find the fish again. Oh well if it was easy it wouldn't be fun.

Sean what depth of water are you finding the lakers now? I noticed on Canandaigua Lake the fish also have moved more south from where I had been catching them.

Georged

Typical pattern, I think, for Canandaigua is for the fish to move south as the season progresses.

I have also heard from an old timer that the fish swim clockwise around the lake :time: