Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:1 King 22lb/ 1 Steelhead 8lb

Hot Lure: J-plug/ green

Trolling Speed:2.3-3.0

Down Speed:Na

Boat Depth:100-130

Lure Depth:59- 80 divers out 210/2.5 set

====================

Teamed up with Mick this morning for a quick hit on the lake. Had to got to work this afternoon :( so we got out early and went west to Johnson creek. Set up 100 fow, J-plug down 59, Moonshine purple glow spoon. 80 down. Diver with spinys and flies 210 out on a 2.5. trolled east with the waves back toward port and had a hit on the Moonshine but nobody home, then the J-plug fired for the 22 lb king, Mick reeled in. Rain storm came and brought nice wind too, so turned west and trolled into the wind trying to stay out of the worst of the wind and rain. Took another shot on the diver pulling the crush green glow spiny and green glow G-fly combo, but lost it on the first couple tugs on the rod. A steelhead came and found the big green J-plug appetizing and Mick brings him in at about 8 lbs. Water was rough but manageable with swells moving west to east. Bait was just plastered on the screen and fish were flying to the lures alot but not many were biting. Took our wet butts home after 9:30 am, put the fish back in their wet homes too. I like center console boats, especially when I have forgotten my rainsuit :rofl:

Mark

====================

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, what the heck is this? Looks like all the protesters in DC...Send them down there to help save us all :yes:

Well Stan I'm sorry that there are no pics right now. I was gonna put something on here but the Sony hard drive took a dump and now I am using the backup stoneage Toshiba with no card reader except for a CF port that nothing uses much today. If I can I will try to appease the mad crowd of demonstrators with the posters by offering another plan for the salvation of the thread :bow:

Mark