Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Splitshot115

First Trip with the new boat for Kings

Scott: excellent pics, nice looking fish. We should take my boat Wed. but we need a third. talk to you later. Dave.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Skeaneatles boat launch

hey guys wondering where's the best place to launch on Skeaneatles    i see there's a state launch on the northern end was hoping to find something on the south end   i'll be launching a 19' deep v aluminum   

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Lack of small kings

So far this season, the salmon fishing has been awesome.  My only concern is the lack of kings under 15lbs.  We have only caught a few small kings this season so far.  Usually the number of small kings out numbers the numbers of mature fish.  It has been backwards this year.  Anyone else seeing this?  I'm wondering if we are finally seeing the stocking cuts?

in Open Lake Discussion

• RV Camping, Trailer parking, boat storage

RV Camping, Trailer parking, boat storage. Camping $15 per night with 30 amp electric. No water or facilities. It is near the Margaretta launch so if you don't have a self contained camper with a toilet there is an out house there. Boat storage inside and outside. Call 585-746-1552. Prime Time Storage. 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1995 Grumman model1784SP boat/trailer/motor...VGC $4750

1995 Grumman deep V 17' boat/trailer and 50hp Evinrude. Model SP1784. Its 17' in length and has an 84" beam. Comes with matching trailer with spare tire. Nice deep,wide boat to handle the waves. This boat is in very,very,very nice condition. Solid floor,transom and carpeted aluminum body. Comes with 3 seats that can be moved to different areas of the boat. Has lots of storage including lockable rodholder storage. Has working bilge pump,livewell,speedometer,fuel gauge,horn,radio/casette player an

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Taking a Trip

Hello Everyone!      So I am not from the area (about 4 hours South in Pennsylvania), but I will be taking a fall trip to the Finger Lakes region in the fall. I feel like I have a done all of the online research I can do, but I still have some questions. I'm going to ask a lot, but any help at all would be much appreciated. I also want to mention that I am by no means looking for anyone's secret spot or anything. I like to do my own exploring. I will be up there hoping to fish som

in Finger Lakes Discussion