Canandaigua Sunday 8/30

Hi there, my wife and I hit the southend worked the west side from Hawks Point to Vine Valley, picked one laker on wire on a turn black dot spin dr hammer fly 210 on a 2

300' copper fired down the chute with mtn dew spin dr and hammer fly, and one of the rigger parked at 59' with green revelator and a green hammer. Breezy morning but sunny.

Talked to Woody 5443? Tracy, and he was on the east side, I hope you guys did well. Back out tomorrow morning. :beer:

Had a slow day on the west side. Fished from german bros toOnanda park. Went 0/2 both small lakers I am guessing by the feel. One 90/110 on the rigger and one on wire near the bottom in 75fow. Did not mark many fish, lots of bait however

We went out same time as Blue Ghost but went further south. 1st fish was a 10# rainbow, 40' down, followed imediately by a 3# laker on the other rig. Caught 2 more little rainbows, a small brown then a 7# laker off a fly / spin doctor combo behind a dipsy. All over by 8:30 but we stayed till we got wet. Rainbow was our boats best ever in 20 years on Finger Lakes.

On Monday I went back out in the am, we were marking huge hooks at the 40 ' level,

down temp was 68 at 40' down in the southend near the drop off. We just could not get them to go, wires and riggers at the 40' zone. Congrats on the nice 'bow, we had a nice morning on Monday though.