Species Breakdown:king

Hot Lure: Stinger gator

Trolling Speed: 3.1 sog

Down Speed: 2.2

Boat Depth: 160

Lure Depth: 90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Took my twin daughters out for a quick troll with me and Dad. Started East of Port at the Ladders in 80fow and had 62 degrees down 60 and 57 at 90. A few marks here and there until 140' when the 90' rigger fires with a Mag Gator spoon. Lauren calls out "that's my side and my fish" :o so I handed her the rod and explained what to do. ;) After awhile she was struggling and allowed her sister to take over reeling for a few minutes. Then the fish surfaced about 70' away and Lauren of course wanted to take over again. :lol: She did a great job getting the fish to the net - she was laughing so hard at the fish as it was just swimming along side the boat trying to pass us. It was priceless watching and listening to them and wish I had the video camera going. Got the fish in the boat and it weighed 15.3lbs. We snapped a few pics and then noticed the temp gauge rising so we pulled lines and headed in. Nice night to be out there, just wish we had more time. Hopefully will be able post a pic or two tomorrow.

Shawn

====================

74978704.th.jpg

86191696.th.jpg