Seneca Labor Day report

Decided to blow off the LOC last day and head for Seneca. Fished from Kashong to Dresden from 65-105fow with lots of bait and marks. Put in 3 hrs (7:30a-10:30a) CLEANING WEEDS THE WHOLE WAY :@ Ended the day 8/17 all lakers, mostly 18-22" range, 2 up near 7#. Wire took most, but biggest was 55/62 on the rigger w/ silver/copper sutton 88. Silver/green Blade runners also bagged fish as well as only 2 spin doctor, fly hits. Lot of fish on for 5-10 sec then gone. Fish gotten to the boat were all hooked in the lower jaw, which for some reason usually leaves you around 50% hook up/landing rate.....any ideas? :o Fish coming up from the bottom? Constant speed was an issue with a South 15-20 blow, but ranged from 1.3-1.9 mph average

Kevin that was a smart move fishing Seneca over the big O... I have been out a couple times in the last week and have not done very good at all.... Skunk city yesterday out of Hughes Marina.... I am glad to see a nice report for you guys... One of these days I am going to hook up with you and run my boat down to Seneca for a day trip....... I also want to give jigging a shot on seneca for lakers..... Dale