Seneca 9-11-09

ERABBIT

Just got back in with Hoot went down at 8:30 or so had to get stuff ready........anyway after some time we boated one then along dry spell and we boated one more and a few releases with out a hook up. Then the last fish as it was coming in looked tail hooked. As I got it closer the slider line had it all looped up the hook had come out but the line had him tied up... :lol: .. .... NO hook was in it ........... :talk: ...........fished east just below Lodi Point north to just south of Willard.....weeds are not real bad but just a few inches down below the surface and you are on top of them before you see them. Picked up fish at 90' down , 100'down and 95' down all lakers. Bait was scrace till we got just below Willard.

Thanks for the input. We'll see how the weather cooperates and decide from there. I'm being told even with the fishing derby Cayuga may not be that congested, so we'll see what the kids want to do. If I go Seneca way am I better to launch out of Sampson or go farther South out of Lodi?

Thanks,

Greg

I have not been up Samson way for some time now. We picked up a few eaters this morning and a dink just north of Lodi Point and a good mile before the boy scout camp. Some weeds in the area and are hard to see. Fish were small 18" ,19" and 22" and the dink.........the best day we had was on the west side 5+ miles south of Servern. Two landlocks (lost the big one) 8# laker 6# laker 3# laker and 5 dinks............went back in that area next day and could not get a rod to go. We did manage a dink laker and 19" rainbow more north of that area.