congrats to the winners

way to go guys, it's nice to take home a little jingle for a days worth of fun!! the blue bubble went 22 for 26 biggest one in the boat was 7 or 8 lbs. small enough that i didn't pull them out to get weighed.(didn't want split to laugh at us ) lots of fun with the R&R spoons,one triple and two doubles. big weenie bone yodler behind a dark green e-chip was the hot flasher/fly. did have a "big" fish on( pulled all the rods and was backing down on him when the hook pulled out!) this prompted me to run to gander and spend $160 on new rods with a little more back bone to them( fish hit the limpest rod in my arsenal of course) hope to see all again for the B&B derby!! GOD BLESS rollie

Rollie, hope you kept all your fingers filleting those lakers. I am so glad they can go to good use. I had told cheryl my co-caption as she likes to be called. I hate to take these home and bury them in the garden.

After seeing what came in last saturday I think we got a making for a fun weekend ahead.

Rollie I know those R&R spoons are treating you well as they do me as well. Catch up w/ me sometime I'll show you some of my hot patterns that dave does not advertise.

Mower

we had a good time also and took home a few $$$. It was great that scott put this little turnament together. hopefully we can do it a couple of times next year. the big lakers were hard to come by which was a real suprise to me. a trash can dodger and hammer fly put all of our big lakers in the boat. a mashed mahi glow northport nailer did our 2 silver fish.

Thanks Rollie, I like getting paid to fish! We had a pretty slow flasher/fly bite till late in the day and even then they were mostly 5-6lb fish. Big fish came on the gold/green Mauler spoon, down 90' over 150FOW, 30' back @ 2.0down.Got several other big lakers on spoons up as high as 30' down over 300+FOW. Lost something big on 10 colors running stix, and also lost a beast of a rainbow up high off a planer line on the Yeck Steely Dan spoon.