Who won the Musky Tournament?????

nice going Tony! the winner was Lance McFeely from just over the PA border...he's a regular there and seems to keep up with the patterns as they develop pretty well as a result, based on my few conversations with him...47inch and also had a 46 from what I recall.

sounds like you had a good day on the water nonetheless.

big thanks to Larry for his hard work in putting this together! a good time as always... and the molsons hit the spot :).

it was a good LOU showing...all (that I know of) boated fish...a bunch came at a similar time in the AM but from the sounds of your 45 things must have turned on near ending time too, ours came at 3:30 on the ole invader (again!)...and nope I didn't run it the whole day...go figure. talk about the mojo on that sucker...

great meeting/seeing everyone again!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I want to thank everyone for fishing in the Tourney,but even more thanks for all your support for the Bait Fish Fund thru the raffles.We raised $567 for the Bait Fish Fund! I hope to see everyone next year for the 3rd Saturday in June Musky Opener and New Tourney Format that I will post soon.We will have three winning places,1st $1200,2nd $600 & 3rd $300 and $900 going to the Bait Fish Fund,Entry Fee $30 and Full Field of 100 Fishermen! More details to come soon.

Capt. Larry D. Jones

http://www.mostlymuskies.com

Repeatability Is 90% Of The Hunt!