Surface Temp: 65 degrees

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 6

Total Boated: 6

Species Breakdown: 4 Kings, 2 bows

Hot Lure: Bloody Nose J- Plug and green and white NK with black dots and glow ladder

Trolling Speed: 2.5 - 2.9 gps

Down Speed: 2- 2.5

Boat Depth: 18- 470 ft

Lure Depth: 7 - 60 ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Hit the water at about 7am going solo. I was planning on just sticking out front for a bit then heading off shore. Saw a few fish splash in the creek. Not any other boats out yet :clap: I new Jax was coming out soon so I wanted to get going before the combat fishing started :rofl: . Set up in 15fow with a bloody nose J-plug down 2 ft and a glow with black ladder J-plug down 13 feet both back 20ft. Saw a couple fish surface in 20 fow so I let the bloody nose back to 40ft and within 1 minute I was hooked up with a screamer that I had to thumb a bit to slow down as it wanted to spool me :o:):):inlove: I was down to that line that you don't normally see, you know the shiny looking stuff! Got it slowed up and I see out of the corner of my eye the other rod starting to bang and I thought, here we go lets have some fun. DOUBLED UP with 2 screamers :o:yes: Of course they cross but I manage to get them uncrossed :clap: . Get the first one in the boat unhook it and let it go, then it's time to get the other one that has stopped screaming but in the time I was unhooking the first and letting it go the boat turns and the line is now over the top of the boat and in front of it :o:@ I give the boat a turn and start to reel. get it back behind the boat and it makes another good run. Tucker it out and in it comes. 2 for 2 and it's only been 20 minutes :yes: get the lines set, see that Jax has now joined in and it's combat time!!

Photo0481.jpg

Photo0480.jpg

Notice this one was sitting on the bottom with it's red belly :o

I hook up again right away on the bloody nose and that bad boy was off to the races like it's nobody's business :o Get it in too and it's 3 for 3 in the first 45 minutes :yes::yes::clap: . Sorry about the blurry pic :doh:

Photo0478.jpg

Well that was it trolled for another hour or so and then it was off shore time.

Talked to Jax and got some info from him about the few he had caught. Didn't mark much except for the fish that were showing up like this :o : Yankee Troller kind of fishing :lol:

Photo0484.jpg

Photo0486.jpg

Got a this king to go that fought great :yes: made 2 or 3 great runs

Photo0487.jpg

This lure was hot for me all year :yes::yes:

Photo0488-1-1.jpg

Managed to this steelie to hit on the "FX improved sea sick waddler" that I stuck out there,

Photo0489.jpg

Started to pull lines and had this "MONSTER" take my free slider :lol:

Photo0492.jpg

That's right the same size as the rod holder :o:(

470 fow water seemed to be the best picture for me until I pulled lines at 425. Screen looked good there on the way back in.

Couldn't get the wire to go at all with flasher flies but Jax did manage a few fish on spoons behind the dipsey

After not fishing the Big O since the Friday before labor Day I had a great time and it sucks that it's coming to an end soon. I hope to get out at least 1 or 2 more time weather permitting :clap: