Thanks all around!!

I just wanted to put out a big thank you to all who participate in this website. Last year I trolled with a friend for the first time in my life. Three times total with one fish caught. I told him this sh*t don't work.

With your help we set up an awesome LL and brown program in the early spring.(Taking 1st and fourth in the seneca memorial day tourney) Then when the water warmed we hooked up a really good laker package. Taking what we learned we even graduated to the big O catching several steelies and a small king. I even bought my own boat complete with riggers and planner boards.

I have fished the salmon river for four years now and have never landed a fish. After watching the post on here and following your advice I come home with two days limit of kings, all in the high teens, this weekend. I really appreciate all the help from this site.

The local guys are top notch and willing to help with anything. Special thanks to Ray K., Rollie, Splitshot, Jason, Justin and many more. Thank you.

It's been an outstanding year!! never forget it. Streams, treestands and hardwater till ice out. See ya then.

P.S. any good salmon recipies. :lol:

Sorry about your loss.................money....... if ya got a outboard feb and march warmer days out of watkins will blow you away should take about 1 hour to get a 4 man limit with 2 rods on the right day..... The beauty of this site is the sharing of info and meeting new friends who share the love of fishing..start thinking about the pro/ams for next year . Go at it with a positive attitude but always be prepared to get spanked.The Wilson "scotty" was cool tho the wind made it challanging to say the least. Some of the folks ive meet in the last 3 years have been great even that old fart fenceman who bashed the crap outa me for telling the truth.thanks for the thanks ...

Check out my Adirondack Salmon Chowder recipe in the recipe section. You won't be disappointed. ;)

Somehow or another I knew that was coming. I should of warned ya 711 :rofl:

ps: It is a tasty chowder ask Vic (Sliderbite) :yes:

I too would like to thank every one for the advice and tips. This was a very memorable year on the water. All those fishing days made the wifey irritated but it was worth it. She even enjoyed an occasional trip with us. 711 I told you it works just needed a little patience and a lot of help to get it figured out. If any one needs to more rods in that cold weather send me a pm I dont mind the cold. Ray K I am interested in your cold water program maybe we can hook up some time.Thanks again to everyone, we have a greta site here Good luck in the woods everyone and see you soon on the water. 711 SHOOT STRAIGHT :lol: