how the HAIL are u -what channel?

Well as alot of you know i am heading to Olcott, town of newfane marina. I will be there from tuesday (may 2nd) thru the first week of June. Seeing how alot of members of the board will be heading up to the area also, i wanted to know what channel on the vhf everyone will be on.

If you hear me on the radio say hello. I will be out there somewheres everyday thru the LOC.

Tight lines and let's see some LOU members on the leaderboard again this spring.

Steve,

I will be in Wilson Thursday afternoon thru the following Tuesday. SEADUCKTION is the name of the boat, pick a channel and I will be there

Good Luck, I will talk to you later.

Rich

Check your PM

o.kay I will monitor channel 68. I have a slight change in plans and will not be up to Olcott until Saturday May 5th. I got a report of cold water and a ton of debis coming down the river so I am staying in Rochester a few extra days to let things calm down.

We ran the boat down to wilson saturday didnt see much debris, went out sunday and there was a line of it coming from the west. fished shallow early had 3 rods go did one small coho, moved out closer to the line picked up 2 lakers. called it quits at 11:00. My first trip to wilson it is a really nice place, and nice people.We are fishing out of a white BAHA next to the fish cleaning station. We usually are on ch 19 (WARSHIP)