Nice meeting you MuskyBob and SliderBite!

Had a nice time Bsing with you in my kitchen this afternoon. Thanks for stopping bye to say Hi! Ever need any info on things up my way feel free to call or stop by! Thanks for the jigs and jig bodies spinnerbite, hopefully next year I will get a chance to come down that way for some Laker jigging! Have a great thanksgiving guys! :)

Hey Shane, it was great to meet you. I really like the way you've got your place set up. Very comfortable & country atmosphere. Nice job with all the mounts too. Thanks for the coffee & making us feel welcome. Lookin forward to reading your fishin reports and pics if ya got 'em. Thanks again!!! :yes:

WOW!!! I didn't know you were a moderator! I hope my language was appropriate! Caught me on my cleaning day, the place is usually a little cleaner! Speaking of cleaning, this is what I was cleaning 10 minutes before you drove in the driveway!

Wherecanyoudothisinthesameday.jpg

Once again nice meeting you guys!!

WOW!!! I didn't know you were a moderator! I hope my language was appropriate! Caught me on my cleaning day, the place is usually a little cleaner! Speaking of cleaning, this is what I was cleaning 10 minutes before you drove in the driveway!

Once again nice meeting you guys!!

:rofl: being a moderator plus $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee at Timber's in Pulaski :D I don't look at a person's house when I visit, I look at the quality of the host. You measured up just fine in my book and your language must have matched mine because I didn't notice anything different. :D

That's a nice mess of fish you got the night before. Hope to see more pics when ya get 'em. Thanks again Shane, the pleasure was all mine. Well, I really can't say that because Vic thought you're a great guy too. Nice business ya got there. ;)

Hey Shane :hi: , you gave me up, SPINNERBITE was my alias :bandit: ,shhhhhhhh :D.

Pretty cool to finally meet you. When I showed UP with Musky , I told you he was a "green guy"

meaning moderator :lol:

Thanks for the hospitality and the secret jigheads :bandit::clap:;)

Sorry about that!!!! I'm in my own little world on Sundays when I got to turn the House over, just got done!! The guy who makes those Jigs, showed up a half hour after you left, He said if you ever need anything custom to let him know, he does good work, makes ice fishing Rods, custom beads for steelies too! Nice meeting you Vic!! Shane.

Sorry about that!!!! I'm in my own little world on Sundays when I got to turn the House over, just got done!! The guy who makes those Jigs, showed up a half hour after you left, He said if you ever need anything custom to let him know, he does good work, makes ice fishing Rods, custom beads for steelies too! Nice meeting you Vic!! Shane.

Figures :D he showed up after we left. I going to give those heads a try , I'm sure I'm going to need more ;)

The trout bead thing , I havent caught up to that style of fishing yet , so I'll be asking you some questions ;)

I 'll be in touch :)

ttyl

Vic

snag,It was nice to invite vic to clear all the leftovers in the fridge before thanksgiving, and i hope you treated crusty er Musky well or he will edit everyone of your post and he has been known to place hidden GPS locaters on others boats to find the hot spots....and i hope he didnt give you the oll "water pill " line he probly swiped all the purple lipstick from your medicine cabnet...and check behind your tires before you back up huh ""POPS".....