L.O.U.----SOMEONE NEEDS OUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we help?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. can we help?

• YES
    • Not now but my prayers are with them.

We all are aware of the devestation in Haiti. I know this is a fishing site so first I will say im sorry if I'm stepping off the path a bit. For the price of 2 spoons ,or 1 spindocter ,or 2 atomic flys we togeather can help so many in need. I know their is need all over this world and we can't save the world but this is such a desperate situation, I (we I hope) have the ability and Hearts to help. Im putting a "pole" so you can hit yes or no just for a sotra record how we can help, If you go to http://www.foxnews.com their is a list of ways to send money . The easiest way ive seen is the "Text Message Way" type the number hit send and 10.00 will be added to your cell phone bill. By using the links on fox news it is a shure way all of your donation will go to where its supposed too. It is with love and compassion that I type this ..So I'll end with another apoligy for stepping off the fishing path again.

Ray K. (aka 2 less lures)

They are truly screwed in Haiti.....wow.....wait until the second week when people start to run out of food. My donation went thru the Red Cross site. They have it set up to go to Haiti and not into their general fund.