3 More Items To GO and The WALL IS MINE!!!!!!

ray koziatek

well the wiffy is breakin down on her "CRAFT WALL",, (1) of 14 in the house. Upper left brown 10 lbs caught in finger trib 15 yrs ago,Up Right 11lb bow in another trib ,left is my first bow buck 18 yr ago , center 11 pt from Indiana this year 2 1/2 yr old deer,right is a native brown from a little creek behind where i grew up,well lived as a kid. 24" didnt have accurate scale in the 5 lb range..All I gotta do is get rid of those last 3 items and the wall is "MINE"..............Wait everyone with a craft seeking wife knows those 100.00 crafts must be sold every 2 yrs in a rummage sale for .50 cents. maybe that seldom used room in the basement ant so bad...(the front door is only 4 ft to the right GULP!!!!)

1qwFg0.jpg

Ray, it sounds like the circulation effect is going on here. I've had this before....but seeing how you mentioned the door is only a few feet away, maybe you had better check and see which way the circulation goes. Your wall might have jumped the line. Check for secret numbers 1 through 14 and see if that wall is the last before the curb. hmmmm.....now which way does the circulation go 1-14 or 14-1...UH OH :o ..You should pay very close attention to the time before the lawn sale for more details.....until then, mount some evil looking green LED lights in the eye sockets of that Euro mount and turn them on so maybe your wall will stay safe then....ooooohhhhh scary :devil: don't touch this wall ;)

Mark