Lead Core Charts

TT,

Laed Core - 27# test, each color is 10 yards or 30', every color of line will sink approximately 5' (if you have 10 colors out which equals 300') you will be about 50' deep) based on downspeed of 2.5 mph.

The 45# Copper will sink approximately 22' for every 100' of line out (6 - 6.6'/30'of line out) therefor 300' of copper will hit depths approximately 60 - 66' @ 2.5 mph.

Does this help?, if not I have a charts on steel, lead core and copper lines. Give me an email address and I will send it to you.

Sorry for the previous mistakes :@:@ as Paul was so kindly to point out. I should have looked at my charts before I responded. :(

Shade

Depends who you talk to. Mostly, I have heard 20' down per 100' of copper. However, the guys who put out the last edition of the trollers's bible list 400' copper at 48' down, 300' at 42' down I believe. There seems to be a discrepency with figures maybe due to drag/diminished return.

Paul,

Excuse me Paul...the depth chart according to Precision Trolling is 22' down per 100' of 45# Copper which comes to 6.6' down for each 30' out. Better Paul?

Thanks for the catch...

Gill T,

What I read thet 45# copper is 22'/100 out when pulling a spoon @ 2.5 mph. It will sink 20'/100' back when pulling a

SD/Fly. I sent a email to Precision Trolling for some clarification but I have yet to get a response.

Shade