Seneca Today? -2/9

The cabin fever is setting in, spending too much time looking at fishing gear on the internet that I don't need- so if the wind lets up a bit I'm gonna try blow out of here & head over to Seneca and at least see some different scenery. Maybe I will find this "open" launch down at Watkins or maybe I'll cruise up to Severn. Anybody rattling around w/ nothing to do is welcome to contact me & help shape this outing.If this works out I won't be over there till late morning/mid day. -Andy

Ya know....I spend 50 to 60 hrs a week at work trying to fix stupid, and I come home to torment myself by reading how some people get to go fishing all day. Don't get me wrong I love the insite and knowledge I gain reading obout your success. I guess I'm just jelous. and I'm with T-82

MUST BE NICE....

Great Job keep the postings coming :yes::yes:

My apologies to those who attempted to contact me & get in on the adventure, I became embroiled in a combination bovine obstetrical/electro-mechanical crisis as the the window for anything resembling a reasonable departure time was rapidly closing (as a result I never got back to the computer). With a fishing trip as motivation though, the issues were dealt w/ and my trusty 80 year old neighbor and I set off. We found the Severne launch site to be easy to find and open and free of any ice. Caught up w/ Jason on the cell and hear "we're killing em in the south end". Oh well it was 20 miles down there so we took Jason's advice and just headed south hunting around where we were and wound up eventually whacking em pretty good up there too. LLs liked the Carmel dolphin flasher/fly on the 300' copper, lakers liked spinny/fly combos tight to the ball down 105-120 over 100-150' . I didn't get much going w/ spoons today.

P.S. sfarm, I work about 80-100 hrs/week, started this morning at 2:30 am so I could go fishing today so don't feel too bad, my life sucks in a big way much of the time!