For You Racing Enthusiast's

Lew

Not sure Bob, he just showed up, started taking candy out of our candy bowl and filling his pockets and was mumbling something about fishing and racing and a guy with the first name Musky who someday he will out fish! :lol:

a guy named Musky who someday he will out fish! :lol:

:o:o:o:wondering::thinking::thinking::lipssealed::lipssealed::shake:

I saw that same guy at a restaurant in Auburn, must hang out in that there area. I THINK HE'S TRYING TO CONVINCE YOUR SON TO CHANGE THE NUMBER TO 99 :wondering::evilgrin:

Wish I could have gone, maybe I could have taught you guys a few things about Auto Racing :lol:

Get some stickers on that WHITE CAR

We haven't caught him yet Hank but were on the look out for him! Were going to use the candy bowl and some hot lures borrowed from that Mr. Musky guy to set a trap for him!! The #99 you say Tom, well I think the #65 will stay for now, seeing it's his old collage football number.

And we picked up a one race Marketing Partner (Sponsor) from being at the show :)

We need a mug shot of the madman! Sorry Jason but I really don't think it would handle very good on 81, the front geometry is designed to turn left only. But with that much HP it would be interesting to watch you try it :D